Our number one goal is to help you preserve your memories with products and wall art. Printing your family photos is all about family legacy. What will happen 10, 20, 30 years from now? Will all your important photos still be on your iPhone, or will your families’ history be preserved? In this article, we discuss the types of products we offer.
For current promotions and family tips be sure to join our Facebook Group Family Day Adventures OC
1. Put family photos on your wall.
Nothing defines your home more than pictures of your family on the walls. One of the greatest things you can do with your photographs is put them on display in your home.
2. Create an heirloom photo album
Good photo albums are really for your kids. Yes, you get to love them first, but your children are the real benefactors of your investment. In 40 years they will be priceless family heirlooms.
3. Photography makes great gifts.
Everyone knows photographs are one of the most personal gifts. Auntie, Grandma, cousins, etc. Plan your photo gifts at your ordering meeting.
PRODUCTS WE OFFER
Our most popular products:
- Canvas wall prints
- Classic framed prints
- Heirloom photo albums
- Folio Boxes
- Holiday Cards
- Digital files for DIY
Canvas Wall Prints
Canvas prints are an easy way to make a statement in your home. They have vivid colors and a slight texture. These wall art products are a great way to preserve your memories.
- Canvas is our most popular material for wall art.
- Display a single portrait or a tryptic of three canvases.
- Vivid color.
- Great for large rooms in your home.
- Don’t need a frame.
Classic Framed Prints
Classic framed prints are the most versatile type of photo presentation for your walls.
- Traditional or Modern styles.
- Custom frame choices. Fit any wall.
- Beautiful memories preserved. Archival process.
Big metal prints look spectacular in modern homes.
- Metal prints are very glossy with vibrant colors.
- Look best with modern style homes and furniture.
- Great for large rooms in your home.
- Frame or frameless,
- Floats on your wall. The wall mount is called a “French Cleat”
More Ways To Preserve Your Memories With Products
Heirloom Photo Albums
Albums are absolute best way to preserve portraits that don’t make it on your walls. They also tell stories.
- Best way to preserve multiple photos.
- Premium quality archival materials.
- Custom designed to match your style.
- Perfect gifts for parents and grandparents
About Our Photo Books
My album lines are made in Los Angeles or come from Italy with the highest quality materials and construction, offering Kodak Lustre or Fuji crystal archive paper, as well as Fine Art Archival Papers with album covers available in many materials and colors. The albums we design have a timeless look with a recessed cover image if desired. We also offer specialty albums with metal, wood, or acrylic covers.
Your family is a story, and an album is a great way to remember the moments. I approach every wedding album with the aim to tell your story with a variety of moment, portrait, detail, and environment photographs.
Folio boxes are a unique beautiful handcrafted way to preserve your memories.
- Perfect to display on a bookshelf. Rotate the top print every month.
- Great for storing portraits.
- Premium quality materials.
- Made in Italy.
Creating personalized greeting cards and announcements for special occasions.
- Annual holiday cards
- Save the dates
- Birth announcement
- Engagement announcement
- Graduation announcements
The Take Away
Capturing the details and creating beautiful photos that can be printed or made into a custom album is what your legacy deserves.
I want you to have these memories in a physical form not just on your hard drive or in your phone.
These portraits are your family’s legacy that will outlive you and be passed on to future generations.
Get more tips on family portraits.