Located in Dana Point on the bluffs over looking the Pacific Ocean. Laguna Cliffs Marriott weddings are truly stunning. This resort and spa is an oceanfront property. Just minutes from John Wayne Airport making it a perfect destination for Southern California residents and around the country.
To view more wedding photos visit Christopher Todd's portfolio today
What couples love about Laguna Cliffs Marriott
- Exchanging vows with uninterrupted views of the ocean
- Luxurious amenities the resort has to offer
- The sunsets
- The custom wedding packages
- Perfect for large Indian weddings
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Spa and Resort Wedding FAQ
- What is the venue’s capacity for a wedding ceremony? Indoors and outdoors the hotel can accommodate up to 600 seated. Smaller spaces are also available.
- What is the capacity for event/reception? Indoor spaces accommodate 30–600 seated. Outdoors, 250–500 seated
- Do you have an in-house caterer? Yes you also have the option of bringing your own caterer in upon approval.
- Are Tables & Chairs provided? Yes
- Do we have to bring our own linens, Silverware etc.? No we will provide them for you
- Is the Dance floor included? Yes
- Is it valet or self parking? Valet
- How many hotel rooms at this property? 378 guest rooms
- Is there outdoor lighting? yes
- What kind of views at this property? Pacific Ocean, Dana Point Harbor, mountains, coastline
- Is there an on-site wedding concierge? Yes
What do wedding packages include at Laguna Cliffs Marriott?
- Butler-to pass out hors d'oeuvres
- 1-hour hosted bar
- 3-course plated meal
- Custom-designed wedding cake
- Wine service throughout the meal
- Champagne toast
- Gold Chiavari chairs
- Complimentary oceanview guest room for the bride and groom.
How to book Laguna Cliffs Marriott Wedding Photographer
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We would love to answer any questions you might have. Get in touch today.