Mexican Themed DIY Wedding Los Angeles Photography
We are a Los Angeles photographer specializing weddings. Getting married in the Los Angeles or Orange County area offers many wedding venues.
What we loved about this LA wedding was the way the bride and groom incorporated their Mexican culture into every detail of the ceremony and reception. The colorful bridesmaid dresses, the vintage car, decorations, live Mariachi bands, and the vibrant floral arrangements completed this day.
How to Plan a DIY Mexican Wedding
- Prioritize what’s most important to you. This will help you know where to allocate your budget.
- Choose a flexible venue. A club house or a private residence will allow you the flexibility to hire vendors that meet your needs.
- Use local vendors. Florists, caterers, bakers, party rentals, musicians, photographers that are local will be more involved and experienced with your type of wedding.
- Hire professionals. Even though you are planning your own wedding hiring professionals is so important to having a flawless day.
- Designate appropriate tasks to close friends and family members. Making sure that you are not asking too much of your friends and they are capable of helping will ensure you don’t get into trouble.
- Details that include cultural art, food, and decor will make your Mexican themed wedding all tie together.