Costa Mesa Photographer
As a Costa Mesa Photographer, I can say that this city is one of OC's coolest, hippest towns around. Having been one of the first cities to create an alternative mall called The Lab. The Camp opened up across the street from The Lab and now you have the Anaheim Packing District. All eclectic locations.
Why we love being a Costa Mesa Photographer
- We love the artistic and unique landscape and architecture.
- It's perfect for family portraits or senior portraits.
- We also like to photograph engaged couples here for their session.
- The OC Mix is another great little spot for hanging out, grabbing a cup of coffee, and taking some photos.
- Costa Mesa is also ideal for professional headshots.
About Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa is 5 minutes from John Wayne Airport making this location convenient for out of town guests.
- South Coast Plaza offers first-class shopping and entertainment.
- There are many choices for your rehearsal dinner around Costa Mesa.
- This all-around city is a perfect location for weddings, corporate events, or other special occasions.
Real Client Reviews
Samantha & John-David
"Chris has a gift when it comes to capturing emotions and it really shows in the photos. He is an absolute professional! From our first meeting with him, my husband and I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding day. He is absolutely worth the money and will capture your day unlike anyone else."
"I hired Chris for some headshots and he was great to work with. The photos came out looking fantastic. I very highly recommend him."
"Our company held our Anniversary Event for 200 people. Chris was very responsive to my questions and had great suggestions. He was very professional and considerate and he placed everyone perfectly for the photo. We look forward to doing business with him again.."
Hi, I'm Christopher Todd an Orange County photographer.
Thank you for visiting my website. Below You will find the types of photography I specialize in as well as what we use a studio for.
Enquire today to see if I am available to photograph you. Or call to schedule your next portrait session. I am confident you will be pleased with my professionalism, courtesy, and business ethics.
A couple of quick things about me personally. I was born and raised in Orange County. I currently live with my family near Huntington Beach where I love to surf. I am passionate about art, traveling, and of course photography.