the Langham Huntington Pasadena Wedding Venue
The Langham Huntington Pasadena is a Historic hotel
The Japanese gardens is so beautiful this property offers 23 acres of cultivated gardens and historic ballrooms.
A perfect setting for any wedding from intimate to lavish, traditional to modern, this venue can accommodate all your celebration needs to create the weddings of your dream.
Nestled at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, The Langham Huntington, is one of those historic landmarks where your guests will experience total serenity and utter tranquility.
Your wedding ceremony at the Langham
THE JAPANESE GARDEN
- Seating For Up to 150 Guests
- Offered in Conjunction with: Georgian Ballroom
- A stunning outdoor oasis surrounded by pear blossom trees, lush gardens and a tranquil pond.
THE GEORGIAN BALLROOM
- Seating For Up to 150 Guests with Dancing
- Saturday Food & Beverage Minimum: $15,000-25,000 (seasonal)
- This elegant, historical room is the perfect setting for a romantic wedding reception. The enchanting Courtyard is often used in conjunction with The Georgian Ballroom for your cocktail reception.
THE HORSESHOE GARDEN
- Seating For Up to 650 Guests
- Offered in Conjunction with: Viennese Ballroom or Huntington Ballroom
- Ceremony Fee: $3,000-6,000 (Seasonal)
- It was recently the spectacular ceremony location for ABC's "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding!"
THE VIENNESE BALLROOM
- Seating For Up to 250 Guests with Dancing
- The Hotel's original dining room dating back to 1907, the Viennese Ballroom was recently the enchanting reception room for ABC's "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding!"
THE HUNTINGTON BALLROOM
- Seating For Up to 650 Guests with Dancing
INTIMATE BANQUET ROOMS
- Seating For Up to 50 Guests with Dancing
- Smaller rooms are available for intimate wedding receptions of up to 50 guests with an indoor wedding ceremony.
We hope you will consider us for your wedding photographer. Have a question about our photography packages call us today or go to our website for frequently asked question.