Skirball Cultural Wedding Center wedding venue
Skirball Cultural Center is a unique venue for weddings
Nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains, the Skirball Cultural Center offers a unique venue in a distinctive architectural setting—offering more than 60,000 square feet of remarkable event space. You will love all that the Skirball has to offer including serene garden patios for your ceremony, spacious courtyards for the cocktail hour, and majestic ballrooms that perfectly accommodate your wedding guests for a reception.
The Skirball Cultural Center is LA's most popular, award-winning destination for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, graduations, and other milestones.
Highlights for hosting a wedding at Skirball Cultrual Center
- Customizable indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Distinctive modern architecture within a picturesque natural setting
- Neutral palette to accommodate any décor
- Designer tableware, chairs, and dance floor
- Gourmet on-site catering and full bar services
- Dramatic lighting and superb A/V technologies
- Well-appointed bridal suite
- Personalized event planning and exemplary service from an experienced staff
- Ample complimentary parking
- The Skirball’s in-house team of culinary professionals offers a spectrum of exquisite dining options. In collaboration with you, executive chef Sean Sheridan will design a custom gourmet menu representing diverse cuisines for any occasion—whether an elegant black-tie feast or a delicious, healthy buffet for a company meeting.
Choose the perfect size reception and courtyard for your wedding
This Courtyard features a picture-perfect reflecting pool in which water lilies bloom year round. Whether attending a wedding or graduation, concert or conference, guests take in breathtaking views of the distinctive architecture and natural surroundings.
Banquet seating: 500
Theater seating: 1,000
Standing reception: 1,200
Cotsen Auditorium (Ahmanson Ballroom)
With its one-of-a-kind ceiling and clear sightlines from any seat in the room, the Cotsen Auditorium is a favorite for weddings and special events. Glass doors open to the Guerin Courtyard, providing seamless indoor/outdoor flow for your guests.
Banquet seating: 420 without dance floor, 360 with dance floor
Theater seating: 650
Standing reception: 1,200
Breathtaking views of the hillside located directly adjacent to the Cotsen Auditorium (Ahmanson Ballroom), this lovely courtyard is ideal for your cocktail hour, or even an intimate wedding prior to a grand reception inside the ballroom.
Banquet seating: 160
Theater seating: 200
Standing reception: 320