Sheraton Universal Hotel is an iconic wedding venue in Hollywood that will accommodate large weddings with up to 1200 guests in the grand ballroom or as intimate as 60 guests. A photographer like myself loves this Hollywood venue for weddings. You can choose from indoor and outdoor facilities with a variety of layouts. Learn more about Universal City weddings at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. This is a great hotel in Los Angeles for wedding photography.
The Starview Room is a glassed-in Hollywood wedding venue on the 21st floor you and your guests will love the view of the city through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Grand Ballroom - is also a great choice with its rich woodwork and sparkling chandeliers -
Terrace Garden Patio rooms with glass walls and outdoor access allow for an intimate and relaxed wedding venue.
Special amenities offered to the Bride and Groom
- Bride and groom suite the evening of the reception with champagne and strawberries
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two (2) in Californias Restaurant
- Preferred Vendor List to assist bride and groom with their planning needs
- Complimentary tasting for four with our culinary team
- All white linen
- Dance floor and DJ tables
- Special rate for sleeping rooms
- Personalized website for your guests to book their reservations
- Starwood preferred points which may be redeemed for free nights, gift certificates, airline miles or many other options
With this great location there are many things to do that are nearby
Close to the most popular things to do in Universal City. Shop on Rodeo Drive, star gaze in Hollywood, play at Disneyland, or discover Downtown. Also next door to Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Citywalk.