La Venta Inn is a luxury beach front property that hosts beautiful weddings. If you are lucky enough to be a wedding photographer here like myself then you know what I am talking about.
We absolutely love photographing special events at this luxury boutique estate. It is a dream destination for any special event. It has so many unique qualities about it that no other venue in Palos Verdes compares to La Venta Inn. Brides and grooms will love this property for its intimacy and that your wedding will be the only event of the day.
Why La Venta Inn is so spectacular
Located in the hills above the Palos Verdes Peninsula, La Venta Inn is a beautifully restored 1920's Spanish villa offering the best of California:
- award-winning catering from New York Food Company
- luxe, intimate ambiance
- panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean with incredible sunsets as the backdrop
At La Venta Inn you will love the courtyard entrance, ideal for cocktails. In the Great Room you will enjoy the giant stone fireplace, domed ceilings, Spanish architecture, and windows overlooking the ocean.from every room.
My favorite feature about this location is this luxury ocean view estate is exclusively yours for your wedding or special event. The New York Food Company culinary team is one of the finest in Los Angeles. La Venta Inn's professional and friendly service staff will attend to your guests' every need.
Each New York Food Company event is unique and yours is no exception. Every wedding, social and business event is completely customized meet your personal style and taste.
What is included at La Venta Inn
Exclusive Use of Entire Venue
- Complimentary Attended Parking
- On Site Event Coordinator
- Invitation for two to Taste of NYFC
- Dining & Cocktail Tables
- Chiavari Chairs
- China, Glassware, Flatware
- Standard linen in your choice of color
- Dance Floor
- Patio Heaters as Necessary
- LED Up-lighting
- Sound System & Wireless Microphone
Some interesting facts about La Venta Inn's History
Nationally recognized as a California Point of Historical Interest,
- In the 1920's the Inn became a famous black-tie restaurant
- In the 1930's, transformed into a weekend tourist retreat for such famous people as Charles Lindberg, Tyrone Power, Cary Grant and Gloria Swanson
- During World War II the US Coast Guard used La Venta's tower as a 24 hour lookout point
- In 1944, La Venta was purchased as a private residence, because of it's popularity the family immediately reopened the property as a peninsula social center hosting special events including weddings and receptions.
- In 1992, the New York Food Company was invited to become the in-house management team and continued the story of La Venta Inn.