Terranea Resort Photographer
Danielle and Matthew chose Terranea Resort for their wedding venue. Located in Palos Verdes this resort is the perfect venue for timeless photos. The bluffs at the resort overlook the Pacific Ocean with unparalleled views. The Mediterranean-influenced architecture makes a great backdrop for bridal portraits.
Why Brides Love Terranea in Rancho Palos Verdes
- Throughout this private 102 acres of land, you will find accommodations for your wedding party from their residential casitas, bungalows, and villas.
- Enjoy a luxury ceremony with views of the ocean.
- With access to the beach, couples love taking photos on the rocks.
- Sunset portraits of the bride and groom at Terranea cannot get any more perfect.
Wedding Reception Venues at Terranea Resort
- Point Terrace and Lawn. Accommodates up to 100 guests. Take advantage of the great weather with an outdoor reception here.
- Point Rooms. Up to 65 guests. Tucked away near the gardens at Terranea.
- Santa Rosa Room. Up to 40 guests. This intimate space has a fireplace to cozy up to and a private veranda with ocean views.
- Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom. Accommodating up to 900 guests. Enjoy the classic elegant decor. With views of beautiful sunsets from this room.
- Marineland Ballroom. Up to 330 guests. This warm-toned room is exquisite. The chandeliers offer warm tones throughout.
- Catalina Ballroom. Accommodates 100-220 guests. This room has floor to ceiling windows and contemporary lighting. A private terrace is located just off the room offering an alfresco feeling to your celebration.
- Palos Verdes Meadows- offers grand elegance. Up to 900 seats. Unparalleled views of the ocean.
- Ocean Lawn- as intimate as 40 guests or up to 200. This is truly a lawn with ocean views.
- Catalina Point- up to 220 guests. This site sits on the dramatic bluff with unobstructed views of the ocean. Southern California's premier wedding site.
Wedding Planner | Kerry Pulverman /www.de-luxe-events.com/
Venue | Terranea Resort
Photographer | Christopher Todd Studios
Florist | Little Hill Floral Design
Videographer | Mission Visual
Dj/band | Vox DJs
Lighting | 3J Events