Elopement Photographer Orange County
As an elopement photographer based in Orange County, we know why couples are in love with the idea of eloping. Getting married is an exciting time. Yet it can be very stressful. Deciding on having a wedding or eloping is a big decision for you and your fiancé. In this blog we go over some reasons why hiring an elopement photographer is important.
WHY HIRE AN ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER?
- Capture every moment from your ceremony to have those memories forever.
- Professional photos of your elopement will allow you to share this special moment with friends and family who were not there.
- It's still your big day even if you don't have a big wedding.
- You and your fiancé will look and feel your best so get those portraits taken.
- Don't rely on family or friends to take photos. Let them be in the moment with you.
You Have Decided To Elope, Now What?
Congratulations on getting married. If you and your fiance have decided to elope we would like you to read on for great ideas and inspirational advice. Exchanging vows is one of the most important things a couple will do whether you are having 350 witnesses or just you and your fiance and one witness. It is the beginning of your legacy and an important day to document and capture every moment. Hiring a professional wedding photographer will be the best thing you do next to saying "I do" with your true love.
Planning your elopement
- Hire an elopement photographer. We recommend you Don't ask your family and friends to take photos of the day, let them be in the moment and enjoy your celebration.
- Interview your Officiant Hiring professionals is always a good idea. Do your research on officiants and choose one that represents you and your soon-to-be bride or groom.
- Don't leave out the flowers A professional florist will add color and beauty to the celebration and your photos will reflect this.
- Wedding Coordinator is a must. On a day of the wedding, coordinator will see that your vision comes to life. They can help you connect with the right vendors and pros. Troubleshoot throughout the day. Most importantly let you and your fiance be mindful and at the moment on your wedding day.
- Choose the right location. Make your elopement a weekend getaway. You don't have to do the Las Vegas elopement thing. Palm Springs has a great City Hall to have your ceremony in. A weekend in one of their many boutique hotels is a great way to celebrate your marriage.
- Having an intimate ceremony on the sand in Laguna Beach is always beautiful, and staying at one of the hotels along PCH is a fantastic option.
- Consider a destination elopement. Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean are beautiful options if you are looking for something exotic or romantic.
Reasons Engaged Couples Elope
- Elopements are about two people entering into marriage and you want to keep it as stress-free as possible
- Want to keep the budget within reason and not start your marriage off with debt
- You have always dreamed of having an intimate wedding
- Too much family drama
- Second marriage
- A big wedding is not important to you
We would love to help you today contact us anytime!