Newport Beach engagement photo session
Newport Beach is one of those special beach towns that is great for engagement photographers.
Choose from a fun and romantic engagement session at Balboa Fun Zone or a natural rustic photo shoot at the Newport Back Bay. Do you have a special prop you want to add to your engagement photo like a vintage bicycle, bottle of champagne, or picnic blanket? We can discuss and plan out your vision to create your perfect engagement photos. With a little planning and mapping out the best engagement locations, we can create beautiful photos of you and your fiánce.
Newport Beach Engagement Photo Location
Not sure where you want to go in Newport Beach for your photo session? We can help. Below is a short list of places we know is great for photography. If you have somewhere special in mind let me know I would love to hear your thoughts about the session.
- Newport Back Bay Newport Bay Nature Preserve and Ecological Reserve also known by locals as the Back Bay is perfect for romantic, rustic, engagement photos. 1,000 acres of coastal wetlands to walk around and find the perfect spot to take a photo. With natural tones from the water, and wildflowers we recommend outfits that stand out and complement the environment. See our style guide.
- Newport Pier This pier is a perfect engagement spot for photos. Romantic and playful. Time it right with the tide and you will have beautiful photos under the pier. Sunset photos offer the golden light that makes photographing couples romantic. Take a stroll on the Newport Pier for more great photos.
- Balboa Fun Zone located on the Balboa Peninsula in the city of Newport Beach. This family destination is also great for engagement photos. Take a ride on the famous Balboa ferris wheel. Walk around the fun zone shoot a game of skeeball in the old fashioned arcade. Share a sweet treat as you stroll down the boardwalk. Meanwhile I will be snapping away taking candid engagement photos of the two of you.
- Balboa Island a is a unique man made treasure. You can walk, drive, or ride your bike and take the Balboa Ferry to this chic community. Stroll the many shops, have an ice cream. We will take fun, romantic and natural engagement photos. There is only one way to get there and that is by the ferry. It is a short ride but a fun experience.
Engagement Photo Finished Product
- You can display an engagement photo at your wedding for guests to sign
- Have a custom album with room for signatures
- Your engagement photos also make great save-the-date cards and holiday cards
- Prints are a perfect gift for parents and grandparents
Nearby you will find Orange County's best shopping experience at Fashion Island. Choose from many of the best restaurants in OC to take a break at.
Don't forget to check out our preferred vendors for your wedding venue in Newport Beach.
Get In Touch With Christopher
* Indicates a required field