Although I am not a photographer based in Chicago I have had the opportunity to photograph engaged couples here. This is one of those cities that is perfect for an engagement location.
The best time to have your engagement session here is the spring time. The weather is usually perfect. You might get some rain, but if you are a good photographer you will take the opportunity to create romantic images with it. The flowers are in bloom and the sun is shining.
Best engagement locations in Chicago
- Chicago Theatre Sign is such an iconic place to photograph couples getting married.
- Navy Pier is great for taking a stroll and photos.
- Millennium Park This park if you get there early enough you can get amazing photos like the one we took of this engaged couple at the famous Chicago Beach also known as Cloud gate. But get there early or you will be competing with hundreds of tourists visiting this park.
- The Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo another romantic engagement locations around the city.
- Stairs of the L Train Get creative here with these romantic urban photos that show off the true Chicago and couples living in the city.
- The Chicago Riverwalk perfect for a spring engagement session.
- Buckingham Fountain fountains always make a photo better.
- Kinzie Street Bridge An iconic bridge in Chicago that is great for photos
- Field Museum of Natural History Get here early in the morning to take photos on the steps of the Museum for one of a kind engagement photos.
- Wrigley Field is Chicago's most famous iconic building. It is the second oldest major league baseball stadium built over 100 years ago. This is a must for baseball fans and non fans alike. You won't be disappointed with your photo.
One of the great perks of being a photographer is the opportunity to travel. We love to see new locations and explore great cities through the lens of our camera. If you are thinking about having an engagement session in the city you live in or a different State contact us for a custom quote today. We would love the opportunity to be your engagement photographer.
Get In Touch With Christopher
* Indicates a required field