What are Mini Sessions
Our Orange County photography studio offers mini portrait sessions once a year. This is a great opportunity for families and couples to refresh their portraits for the year. This is simply a 20 minute session all at one location. A mini session is not a discount on a family portrait session, rather, it is a smaller version of our full session. We only have 12 slots available for each day, so space is limited. This year we are offering two dates and two different locations to choose from.
October 30, 2016 at the Seal Beach Pier
November 13, 2016 at The Lab in Costa Mesa
Seal Beach Pier offers a fun, classic, Californian beach theme, while The Lab is a fun, quirky, urban setting, with an artistic vibe. These two locations have convenient parking and easy access. We can't wait to see new and returning families at our Holiday Mini Sessions.
How will you benefit from a mini session:
- you have been wanting to try out a new photographer for the first time with minimal investment
- great for families with young children
- want new family photos to show off or use for annual holiday cards
- quick and fun session
- professional portraits
How you can use these images:
- update your family portraits for your home
- holiday gifts to parents grandparents
- annual holiday cards
- wall art
See you soon!