The Hacienda Wedding Venue
The Hacienda is a historic ranch estate built in 1901. Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in Santa Ana you will find this beautiful adobo house. Perfect for weddings and events. Open all year round, with the option of having a day wedding or an evening affair. A Sunday brunch wedding is a great alternative for your big day.
what makes the Hacienda unique
- Beautiful garden with fountain and gazebo
- The Taos Room is a romantic ballroom for receptions
- A unique two-story fireplace perfect backdrop
- Make your entrance down a grand staircase
- Southwestern traditional artwork and architecture throughout
About Robin and Sean’s Wedding day
The couple chose a perfect Spring day to exchange vows. We started the day off with the bride getting ready at her house. Robin and Sean decided on a first look before the ceremony. We headed to Eisenhower Park in Orange. Just up the way from The Hacienda. The ceremony took place in the courtyard. Followed by the reception. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon brunch wedding.
Thank you for choosing Christopher Todd Studios to capture your wedding day.