Elopement Photographer In Orange County
As a wedding photographer, I specialize in mid-week elopements. When you hire a professional to document your civil ceremony you are not just going to get beautiful wedding photos but you get to relive the moment over and over. This also allows you to share your intimate ceremony with family and friends who were not there.
Old Orange County Courthouse Civil Ceremony
Eloping or having an intimate civil ceremony is perfect at the Old Orange County Courthouse in Santa Ana. This historic Courthouse is a 30,000-square-foot building that has been restored to look like it did at the turn of the last century. Civil ceremonies can be performed by the staff at Marriage Licenses during business hours Monday - Friday.
Historic Orange County Courthouse wedding
A charming ceremony takes place in the courthouse. There is room for guests if the couple desires an intimate ceremony with just the bride, groom, and photographer. Documenting your elopement is just as important as if you were having a traditional wedding. This is the beginning of your legacy together and deserves beautiful photos to share with your children and grandchildren.
Old Orange County Courthouse Midweek Package Start at $695
Christopher Todd Studios offers custom elopement packages for you on your wedding day.
- Up to 45-60 minutes of photography coverage
- photo session around the Court House after the ceremony
- online gallery of images
- 30-50 beautiful images included
- Upgrade to an Italian-made album
- Optional upgrade folio box with 10 custom printed and matted photos
Reasons Couples elope
Whether your elopement is just the two of you or a handful of family and friends hiring the right photographer is a great way to document your big day. Sometimes it's to keep your wedding stress free. Or maybe you truly want to just focus on yourselves. I get it. Elopements are a great way to celebrate your love. The best part about eloping is you get to decide which wedding traditions to incorporate into your special day.
Wedding traditions couples love to include in their elopement
- Wear White. Brides love to wear a white wedding dress. Whether it's a simple dress or the lavish gown you have always dreamed of. Even if the only person to see you is your groom it is important to feel like a bride.
- Write your own vows. Exchanging your own vows is a beautiful testament to your love for each other.
- Celebrate with a toast. Grab a drink at the local bar. Or bring your own champagne and flutes.
- Post-elopement celebration. This can be a small dinner with close family and friends or an open house. Usually takes place after the honeymoon or a month after your elopement.
Want to hire Christopher Todd Studios?
I would love to answer any questions you have about your upcoming elopement. Get in touch today.