Best So. Cal elopement destinations
Catalina Island is perfect for a destination elopement. Ceremonies can be held on the main side of Avalon. Descanso Beach or Little Harbor Overlook are two great locations. Two Harbors is the more remote quiet side of the island. The natural Mediterranean landscape of Catalina will have you feeling like you have escaped to a Greek Island. The best part about elopements on Catalina Island you can choose any day of the week to exchange vows. The weather here is beautiful all year round. Only 22 miles from the mainland.
- Little Harbor Overlook
- Shark Beach
- Buena Vista Point located above the Cabrillo Mole, Views of the Avalon Harbor and The Casino
- Wrigley Memorial Located at the top of Avalon Canyon
- The Summit 1500 feet above sea level
How to get there
- There are only two ways of getting to this island. Either by boat or fly.
- Catalina Express and Catalina Flyer are the two local ferry companies. Located in Orange County and LA County.
- If you want to fly IEX is a helicopter company that will get you there in 15 minutes.
- Of Course, you can always travel by private aircraft or private boat.
About Megan and Brad’s Elopement
This fun adventurous couple from Colorado wanted to elope somewhere magical. They chose Catalina Island for the beautiful ocean views and the natural interior of the island. We started the morning in Huntington Beach where the couple was staying at the Pasea Spa and Resort. Here Megan and Brad had a first look session. We then got on board the Catalina Express and headed to the Island. We were greeted by the private jeep driver that took us all around the interior of the Island. Al-X from Great Officiant and Michael with Missions Visual were part of the dream team that made this elopement perfect. The day could not have been more beautiful.
Get in touch today we would love to talk about your elopement plans.
Email or call 949-771-9600