Pelican Hill Resort Weddings
The Resort At Pelican Hill is located on the bluffs of Newport Beach with spectacular views overlooking the Pacific Ocean. One of Orange County’s most luxurious wedding venues. Couples getting married here love exchanging vows under the Italian Rotunda, while guests enjoy the panoramic views and gentle ocean breeze. After the ceremony, the cocktail hour is held on the lawn. During this time we take the bride and groom around the property for a romantic photo session. The Mar Vista ballroom is ideal for a grand reception. As a photographer, I love to end the evening with a few sunset portraits with the newlyweds.
5 Tips for a Beautiful Ceremony at Pelican Hill
- Unplug Kindly tell your wedding guests that you have hired a pro to photograph the ceremony and that you would like everyone to be in the moment. An easy way to let guests know you are having an unplugged wedding is on the invitation and a nice sign at the ceremony.
- Flowers This might be an obvious one but floral placement can make a huge difference. Would you like flowers in your photos when you are under the Rotunda? Walking down the aisle?
- Live Musicians Hiring professional musicians creates a classy ambiance during your ceremony. Imagine how beautiful it will sound when your guests find their seats. Don’t forget walking down the aisle to live music is sentimental and a tear jerker.
- Customs Don’t forget to incorporate special traditions that are unique to you and your fiance. Getting married under the Chuppah, smashing the glass, the sand ceremony, special poems, or other meaningful gestures to the parents of the bride and groom.
- Officiant Of course, you will have an officiant at your wedding but make sure you hire a professional and not a friend or a relative. There are so many reasons to hire a pro. Just to name a few, they are well-spoken, know where to stand during the ceremony, familiar with how to use a microphone, and know-how to problem solve.
Get to know Christopher Todd Studios
I am Christopher Todd an Orange County photographer. For the past 19 years, I have been photographing weddings all over the OC and LA. I am passionate about delivering beautiful photos that tell your love story. My style of photography includes documentary, classic, timeless and candid photos. What sets me apart from other photographers is my positive attitude, professionalism and easy going personality. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about your wedding day or photography. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch today. Call 949-771-9600 or email Chris today. Can’t wait to hear from you.