La Quinta Resort Photographer
Palm Springs is home to La Quinta Resort and Club. As a photographer in Orange County, we love traveling to La Quinta weddings. Weddings here have a destination vibe to them. Guests are on a small vacation and enjoy staying at the resort.
Why have your wedding in the Desert
- The landscape is beautiful. The local mountains that surround most of the desert scape are unique to this area.
- Weather can be beautiful in the winter months. On average there are 269 sunny days per year. Making this a great wedding destination.
- Palm Springs is approximately 107 miles from Los Angeles and 90 Miles from Orange County.
- Great for elopements. Palm Springs has a cute retro Court house that you can tie the knot at.
- Many unique hotel venues to choose from. Spanish, Moroccan, Boutique, and Chic hotels scattered throughout the desert.
About the Bride and Groom
- Alyssa is from Tennessee. She moved to New York where she met Josh.
- Josh is from San Diego. He also moved to New York for a job.
- They are both excellent athletes and have great chemistry.
- We photographed their engagement session in Crystal Cove, Newport Beach.
- They have chosen New York to live and start their life together.
The Wedding day
- Alyssa wore a Hayley Paige bridal gown. It was stunning and perfect for a desert wedding.
- Josh looked dapper in his custom suit from Asos.
- The 7 bridesmaids and 1 maid of honor looked gorgeous in their gowns from Show Me Your Mumu.
- And what better pair of shoes to wear on your big day then Badgley Mischka.
- Of course we can’t forget how sharp the 11 groomsmen looked.
- The ceremony and reception took place in the Frank Capra Ballroom. The chic design was perfect for the wedding guests.
Thank you for choosing Christopher Todd Studios
Wedding Coordinator | Chic Productions
Venue | La Quinta Resort and Club
Photographer | Christopher Todd Studios
Florist | Luna Salomon
Cake | Exquisite Desserts
Bridal Salon |The White Gown (NYC)
Bridal Gown | Hayley Paige
Stationery | Swoozies